Taryn and Carson making their snow globes.
The Nativity sticker project
The kids shaking their snow globes!
And of course bubbles!_________________________________
There was a ton of excitement this week, as all of the kids are anticipating the arrival of Santa Claus. I heard all about visits to sit on Santa's lap and what is on each kiddos wish list! I also know what some of the Mom's are getting! Good thing I can keep a secret!
We did several craft activities this week including making a snow globe and a ornament of baby Jesus in the manger. Carson and Taryn both LOVE doing little craft projects! They are so proud of their work, and excited to take it home!
The kids were dying to play out back, but on Tues it was raining....and Thurs it was muddy! The kids kept trying to sneak out back both days! It was torturous for them to stay indoors! I have ordered nice weather for my next turn for preschool, with a promise of playing in the yard! :)
The kids learned about baby Jesus and the manger. The kids had nativity stickers that they arranged on the manger. Will kept working on his manger a good 10 minutes after all the others had lost interest and went off to play. I thought to myself, Will must REALLY love stickers, I am going to have to tell Amie. Right as I thought that Will said "This is taking too long, I don't want to finish." I thought that was so funny, he thought he HAD to finish!
We missed Payson this week! Hope you can make it to play next time!
I hope all of your families have a Merry Christmas! We will see you all in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment