We did a little art project. Cody and Payson were too busy playing to do the project! They took theirs home to work on! Payson said he didn't want to make his because "I don't like spiders!"
At any given moment Payson could be found with the little tools fixing the cars! I think we have a little mechanic here!
The kids were DYING to go out back and play. We were focusing on the number 6 today....but my mind was focused on 7. I was "counting heads" every minute! They were so good to stay together so I could see all of them at once!

Payson made a sweet basket there! He is quite a basketball player!
Caden was driving the boat!
We ended the day with the parachute and Bubbles.


There were a few tears when the Mom's came to pick the kids up. I was glad the kids had so much fun!
Payson made a sweet basket there! He is quite a basketball player!
There were a few tears when the Mom's came to pick the kids up. I was glad the kids had so much fun!
These kids are all so darling! They say the cutest things! It is interesting how each child is unique and such an individual! I can't wait to see you back at my house in December! :)
2 comments:
Super cute spiders...we've already hung Carson's up...he's very proud of it!
Payson finished his spider with Jasmyn today. He had a great time at your house. Thanks for posting all the cute pics, I will have to do better at that when my turn comes around!
Post a Comment