This week Preschool was at Carson's house. Mom had a great plan to review A-E and 1-5. She created a work sheet and then the printer decided to have technical difficulties so it ended up being a fun play group!
Here is what we were going to do: (took a pic of the computer screen) basically color, but some might have tried to write them ;)


Here is what we did:
I read them this book about the alphabet...only Carson, Taryn, and Payson were interested though

And we did have a snack

But this is what mostly happened..... a lot of nothing and everything ;)
*notice in the pictures of the play room (with all the toys) I took pics of that at 3 different times and thought it was funny that Will was all of them! So easy to keep happy!
Here is what we were going to do: (took a pic of the computer screen) basically color, but some might have tried to write them ;)


Here is what we did:
I read them this book about the alphabet...only Carson, Taryn, and Payson were interested though

And we did have a snack

But this is what mostly happened..... a lot of nothing and everything ;)
*notice in the pictures of the play room (with all the toys) I took pics of that at 3 different times and thought it was funny that Will was all of them! So easy to keep happy!
Thursday was a bit more productive and wasn't the same without Payson and Zach!
They obviously played, but for "class time", as Carson puts it, we played catch up and reviewed A-E but had more success with numbers 1-5. We glued the "correct" amount of kix cereal in the circles with numbers 1-5 in them. I also made them kix and candy corn necklaces to teach counting...not as big of a hit as eating them!
Caden doing the chicken dance as he put it (sorry it's dark, by the window :()
One last thing...Cody was being so cute when I was taking pictures...he all of the sudden got shy, but I had to post.








1 comment:
Zachary had a great time at you house Tuesday!
Sorry we couldn't make it Thurs, Zane accidently took all of the sets of keys to work. We were stuck home all day long!
Post a Comment