This week, our letter was 'E', so I had the kids do some Marble Egg painting. They all really seemed to enjoy it (It was one of the things we did a lot of at the YMCA for the toddlers and preschool). You get a small box, print out whatever shape or object you want to paint, pick three colors, get some marbles, and have the kids shake the box back and forth so the marbles roll threw the paint. I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't. On Thursday, we learned about the number 5. I was going to have them do hand prints, but they all just wanted to paint instead, so that's what we did. The kids had a lot of fun jumping on the trampoline Thursday. They were all so good
Friday, October 3, 2008
Preschool, Week 5
This week was our week for preschool...I can't believe it has already been 5 weeks since we started! Tuesday, Cody was so excited for his friends to come and play. He kept looking out the front window waiting for everyone to get here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Zach loved the Egg painting! You are very brave painting with 3 year olds! He had a great time at your house!
Post a Comment